Thursday 21 January 2010

Bye bye HK!

Just a quick one to say that I am flying over to NZ today. Very excited. Looking forward to the PF muchly of course (just realised I still haven't shared what the food was on the way here! Poor form McKinley).

Spending the weekend in Christchurch in a hostel with Alana and almost definitely seeing Sian too so I'm very much looking forward to that. Probably won't be online again for a few days but then I will be able to put up my photos and things from Alana's (as well as visiting the Cadbury's factory mmmm).

Yesterday I went to the Chinese garden as planned and it was very impressive. There was also a Buddhist nunnery which was interesting, and I found a nice English couple to chat too which was a bit of excitement (too much of my own company is starting to send me a bit loopy). Then had what will hopefully be my last Chinese pot noodle for a long time (also ate a massive tub of cherries - perhaps unwise before a 10 hour plane flight?!).

Thanks again to people who are keeping in touch lots. It's really nice to hear from everyone. And remember, I may be too cheap to reply, but my phone DOES receive texts! (Thanks Trots & Holls & E-war who are texting up a storm!)

Lots of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment