Friday 19 February 2010

Another quick one just to fill you in on today because had a super fun day!

Yesterday we drove North from Auckland and camped some more. I'm feeling much less ill now by the way, just lots of nose blowing. Amusingly the lady said it was "perfect weather for camping, it's not rained here in weeks" and then of course it started howling a gale around 2am so we had to get up and shut all the windows of the tent and then of course I had to wee twice and our tent was miles away from the toilets and I got soaked. Anyways, that wasn't the point...

Today we went on a coach tour which involved driving up the beach which was very cool but main highlight was sand dune toboganing (sp?!) which was awesome fun. Obviously I fell off when no one else did. Silly Jules. We also went to some gum tree thingy which was good and generally it was a fun day. I also finished another book, which is obviously always a highlight of my day. OH! And the sandwiches on the trip were ace - triple decker ham / v tasty pickle / cucumber / tomato. I had seconds of course.

Yum yum yum. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment