Friday 12 February 2010

North Island

Hi de hi kids, hope all are well.

Another quickie-ish one as am once again paying for internet.

Had very fun boat trip from South to North islands - the superbowl was on and we found some (hot) yanks to explain the rules and keep us entertained. Was cool.

Then we got into Wellington and the hostel was very nice. I got chatting to some dude in our room so we invited him out with us. We went to Jim's brother's pub in town and although he was working we got some free drinks and chatted with the very very drunk kitchen hand and another girl and it was good times. Lan and I then went to see Precious which was very distressing but made me think how I definitely do want to do my new future career so that's cool.

Next day (er, Tuesday?) we went to the NZ museum which was good and then I went shopping. Had to buy a new camera because I am a retard who takes my camera to the beach and gets sand stuck in it, the new one is very ugly (as waterproof) but has a special mode for taking pictures of food! How useful for me!

Then in the evening we met up with Jim's brother again (hotter, taller, less sillily facial pierced version of Jim, good times) and he got us way too much free wine. Went off dancing, met up with some of his work colleagues, happy days.

Next day Lan and I were suffering somewhat so in the confusion forgot to go to all the places we were supposed to go that day, but made it in one piece anyway. Camped that day, next day went to rugby musuem, town called bulls with loads of awesome puns (bank is called bank-a-bull, beauticians called beauty-fy-a-bull etc) and a few other places.

Now in nice new campsite, off to see hot springs etc today, weather is back to being sunny again yay. No money left so will say bye bye. Lots of love xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment